- Package of 8 flour tortillas, we used fajitas style tortillas
- BBQ sauce
- Cubed up chicken and pork, fully cooked (we used lefteovers)
- Cheddar cheese
- Red Onion, chopped
- Cooking Spray
- Aluminum pizza pan with holes in it (optional)
- Preheat your grill
- Arrange tortillas onto greased pizza pan if you’re using pans. If not using pan you’ll want to spray the grates with non stick grill spray, before your grill is fired up.
- Spread bbq sauce onto tortilla. I used 3 Tbls on mine, but put according to taste
- In a mixing bowl mix up chicken and pork cubes. Add bbq sauce so all pieces are lightly covered.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on tortillas
- Add meat mixture
- Sprinkle red onion
- Place on grill, close cover. Cook until tortillas are crisp on the edges and cheese is bubbly. Approximately 6 minutes at grill temperature set at 600 degrees
So, we decided that Sunday is going to be grilled pizza day and we’ll try a new one each Sunday. Such a quick easy thing to put together and keeps a clean kitchen which all of us moms love, don’t we!
We had left over chicken and pork from yesterday’s cook out so we put the leftovers to go use today!